Wednesday, December 08, 2010

lunch date

Haydn and I met Hannah for lunch today. We had walking tacos that were actually good. Hannah LOVED having us there. We also got to go out for her lunch recess which Haydn loved. Haydn did pretty good at lunch, she will be ready for next year. They have to wear their coats to lunch for they go right outside after eating!!













Larissa, Paige and Hannah







6 comments:

Nana said...

I know Hannah enjoyed having you visit for lunch. Weird that they have to wear their coats, however. Surely there is somewhere to hang them?

Freebird.Crew said...

Cute picture of her & her friends. Yeah, I also think that it's strange that they have to wear their coats!!

Memories = Little's 4 Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Memories = Little's 4 Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kayren said...

How fun! I know Hannah loved having you there. And I agree with everyone else....strange they wear their coats to lunch?!?!? I would think they'd be spilling all over their coats all the time? But I guess the teachers/staff are the professionals so we'll leave it to them! Probably just less hassel?

littlefamily said...

they either have to wear their coats or sit on them, they go straight from lunch to recess. there is no other option. All grades do this!!