Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Colorful Sprinkles

Haydn had to help of course!




Hannah chose the wrapping paper, instead of doing x-mas paper!









Hannah had an early out today so I decided to have her make Mrs Schulte's x-mas present today. I got the idea out of the High Life magazine. You crush foot loops and then add the cereal to a jar. The sprinkles can be used for ice cream or yogurt or anything else. Hannah chose to make a rainbow pattern with hers. I think it really turned out cute. I thought it would take us longer to do but I had all the cereal separated into little baggies before she got home from school. Separating the cereal took twice as long as the project. We will be doing this for Haydn's teachers as well. Just need to get more glass jars.

5 comments:

Memories = Little's 4 Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Freebird.Crew said...

What a great idea! It turned out so cute!

Anna Leigh said...

Looks like the girls had a lot of fun doing this...great idea:)

Kayren said...

Cute idea!!! You are creative!! And Haydn's expression is so funny...she's so focused!

Angie Shay said...

Cute idea!