Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lolo Jones



The girls got to meet Lolo today. We helped Marcia today at "Her Story". Lolo was the guest of honor. Chrysalis Foundation supports after school programs for girls in middle school to high school. I helped Marcia (and others) set up and tear down after the party. Lolo answered questions and spoke alittle about her upbringing. She graduated from Roosevelt. She is a true inspiration! I explained to Hannah that Lolo went to the Olympics where Shawn was. It was a fun day.

6 comments:

Freebird.Crew said...

Cute picture! I bet it was neat to hear her speak!

Kayren said...

What a cute pic! We heard her speak over the summer and she really seems like a great person, such a bubbly personality!

Elise said...

How awesome! That is definitely a picture to keep for when they grow up.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a very fun and inspiring day!! Cool that the girls had their pic taken with Lolo!

Anna Leigh said...

That is a really cute pic! Sounds like a fun day!

Grandma said...

I have signed pictures for them. Someday in life they will have appressiation for it.