Friday, March 27, 2009

Harlem Globetrotters
















Marcia, Wes, girls and I went to see the globetrotters tonight at Wells Fargo! It was a lot of fun. We had really good seats also. Hannah and I were matching tonight. She picked out my outfit today. Haydn was also in purple too. We were the purple people eaters! HA!! The picture of Haydn and Marcia, Haydn is trying to do the YMCA!! Haydn is such a bold little girl but she was scared when the blow up characters would come on the floor!! She is funny!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny that you and Hannah were dressed alike!!! Also funny that Haydn was scared of the blow up characters. Really cool that Marcia took you guys. Sounds like a fun Fri nite!!!

Freebird.Crew said...

Good pictures! The Globetrotters were just here last Friday night & J & I were talking about wanting to take Filson some day since we had both been when we were little. I bet the girls had fun. Love the purple people eaters!!

J and C said...

Trisatn loved the Globetrotters too!(He went with Daddy) Glad the girls had fun!

Anna Leigh said...

That does sound like fun! I've never seen them live, I'll have to check them out when they're around here again. That is sweet Hannah picked out your outfit, you guys look cute! And that is sweet Haydn was scared of the blow up things!

Kayren said...

We'll have to take Porter someday, he'd LOVE it! I noticed right away that you and Hannah matched! CUTE! Looks like a fun evening!!!!!

Angie Shay said...

What a fun evening! So cute that Hannah helped you pick out your outfit!