I had the idea to get the girls bean bags for Christmas but did not. Well yesterday in the Target ad they had kids size ones on sale. I decided to get the girls one. Well we went today and they picked ones out they wanted (luckily they didn't want the same color). Told Hannah this is her Easter present.
6 comments:
I Loved our bean bags growing up! I know the girls will get a lot of use out of them. They look cute in their skirts!
Gosh, the girls are all dressed up for a day at the Y! They'll get alot of use from the beanbags!! Like the color choices!! Not sure that H will remember this is her Easter gift though!!!
The girls will love those bean bags! They're so much fun to play on.
Way too cool, the girls will love having them. The boys had them and they were great when they were playing video games. They look so cute.
How fun! I too remember having bean bags growing up!
Fun! I wonder whose will burst first! :) Just kidding!!!!
Post a Comment