Sunday, December 07, 2008

Only Child continued...







Haydn went down to Winterset this morning with Marcia! I started in on laundry (why is it NEVER ending) and took a shower. Then started my grocery list (another task I hate, grocery shopping). Wes and I went to Hy-Vee kidless! Marcia did drop Haydn off while we were there though. Came home ate some lunch. Haydn ate well so she enjoyed an Oreo or two (photo below). She has been playing with Hannah's camera since Hannah has been gone. Loves it. Haydn wants a camera for x-mas. Hannah wants a Wii and American Girl doll. Both expensive! She won't be getting either one. Hope she won't be too disappointed!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny that Haydn took over Hannah's camera while she's been gone! You are right about H wanting a Wii. She climbed right up on Santa's lap yesterday aft and told him that's what she wanted!!

Kayren said...

Funny that Hannah even knows what a Wii is! I guess with being in preschool she hears other kids talk!!

littlefamily said...

no, we played it at Scott Gracias' this fall. Had not talked about it and then x-mas came around and that is what she said she wanted. She is actually really good at boxing, so funny to watch her play!

Linda Davidson said...

We just got home from Chris' and Chris, Eric and I played WII, we bowled, played tennis and golf. It was really alot of fun. I can understand why she wants one. That was my first time playing it. Have a fun week.

The Uitermarkts said...

I want a Wii too but like you said too expensive :) Sounds like both girls are having fun with their "own time". I think that's so neat that your mom does that. I told mom she'll have to start that too!