Hannah had her Christmas program today at Happy Time. They sang a few songs and then Santa made a surprise visit! Once Santa came in, Haydn made her way to Grandma Marcia's lap. Haydn still isn't a big fan of Santa! I also tried to get a few shots of the girls in front of the x-mas tree, but never got a good shot.
5 comments:
Hannah's hair and outfit are adorable! What a fun morning!
Oh what fun! I love going to the school to see all that they do there. They get so excited to show you everything! Hannah definitely look in her element! She is too stinking cute!
looks like Hannah had a great concert! so funny our outgoing haydn is scared of Santa!!
Wow! Marcia's hair is long, guess I haven't seen her for a while. Cute pics!
Hannah, Nana loves all your curls!! Looks like you did a nice job with your concert. I'm glad that Haydn had Grandma Marcia's lap to crawl onto once the big red guy made his appearnace!!!
Post a Comment