Mom, Kayren, Stella, Hannah, Haydn and I all went to Disney on Ice tonight. The show was celebrating 25 yrs of Disney. There was a wide range of movies they showed. Haydn didn't like the beginning when the genie from Aladdin came out, along with a whale. She said she "wanted to go home". This was all in the first 20 min of the show. She did calm down but did get sad every now and then. It was a fun night.
Thanksgiving here tomorrow.
4 comments:
OOOOHHHHH a reason to have a girl! Do you think that TJ would be mad if I asked him to get his little "procedure" reversed?
What a fun night! Hope you have a great Turkey Day tomorrow!
Have a Happy Turkey Day! I know you girls had a fun night at the show!! Tell all the fam hello...can't wait to see you all next month!
cute pics! i'm surprised haydn got so frightened, but it's a sweet story.
We sure had a fun "girl" night. Even if Haydn was terrified of the Beast!!!
Post a Comment