Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Christmas Ideas....?
















While Haydn is napping I decided to tackle the basement, cleaning it up! Ever since we got the table and chairs from Marcia, Hannah has been doing "crafts not stop"! Paper EVERYWHERE. Today I reached my breaking point, cleaned it all up!! Then I looked around and wondered, what do the girls need for Christmas? You be the judge. Take a look, I think we could open a mini toy store!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, the house looks great!! Too bad Haydn will wake up and mess it all up again!!!!!!!! I agree, don't think they need much of anything!!

Freebird.Crew said...

You look so organized! That's fun that H is doing lots of crafts.

Angie Shay said...

You have such a nice toy room! I love the doll house that the girls have!

Kayren said...

I see some empty space on the top shelf in the toy room---lots of space for more Christmas presents!!!!! :) Your house is always so clean and organized, please share your secrets with me! :)

Anna Leigh said...

looks like your girls have plenty to play with!

azjenn said...

You need to become a professional organizer! Can you come to AZ for your 1st job? This is the hardest time of the year. We do a purge and get rid of toys to give away or toss. We have Christmas then right after is Matt's Birthday in January and Lukes is in February. If you come up with a solution to that....let me know! :-)

The Uitermarkts said...

Looks like you've been busy. I'm making Christmas lists for my nieces and nephews and they seem to have so many toys too. And I love the pink in Hannah's room.

Linda Davidson said...

I think puzzles are a great gift and kids can always reuse, other than that they look like they are pretty well set for a few weeks!!!!!!!
House looks great it is nice to be able to pop in and see what is going on and how the girls, Mom & Dad are doing.