Sunday, September 07, 2008

Weekend in Mt Ayr




Haydn isn't really picking her nose. Vada enjoyed some time outside today!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! Haydn is soooo funny with her goggles on!!! They had a blast!

Anna Leigh said...

Love all your posts! It was so fun to see you and the girls this weekend. Love Haydn looking like she's pickimg her nose!

Kayren said...

great photos! stella used to surround porter with pillows, too! looks like a fun time in MA!

azjenn said...

Glad they all got to meet little Vada! It looks like they had a great time. I love baby feet too!

The Uitermarkts said...

Looks like your girls had fun with their new cousin. I love the goggles and fairy pictures - so cute!

Freebird.Crew said...

Such cute pics! The girls are so cute & F loved playing with them. I'm so glad all the Watson grandkids could get together. Loved seeing you!!!