Had a successful garage sale today. Had a total of 3 this summer. After 6 full totes of clothes I have it all combined down to 1 now. I did take quite a bit to goodwill and will save the reminder for a future garage sale or possible consignment store. Hannah had her 5 yr pictures taken today. They went well. She is old enough to do as she is told. Sort of has a cheesy smile but that is part of it I guess. Here are a few pictures of the girls after their baths tonight. Haydn is going to be out lefty! She only colors with her left hand! Makes Nana proud!! Hannah is posing with her ice pack from the dollar bin at Target!!
Operator error I uploaded Hannah twice.
5 comments:
Hadyn looks so serious coloring. I know Nana must love that she may be a lefty! Is H seriously going to be FIVE??? Can not believe it. Cute girls!!
Yes, looks about as wild as our Sat. night! Can't wait to see H's prof pics!
i think haydn is going to be an artist! stella has been coloring a ton since the girls were here. glad that h's pics went well, can't wait to see them!
Yea, for my Lefty!!!! I also think that Haydn is going to be artsy! I'm sure Hannah is loving her princess ice pack!!!!
Sara -
I can't believe Hannah is going to be five. That's not right! They just grow up so quickly...especially when I've never even met her:)
I think D is a lefty too! What is it with the second born going to the other side? Although I'm not sure Dax is artsy. He is just a mess.
Post a Comment