Haydn got home last night. Wes met mom 1/2 to pick her up. I went out to Jordan Creek to listen to live music on I think, the HOTTEST night of the summer so far!! I met up with Amy, Grant, Joan and Todd. Was a good time!!!
Here are some new pictures of Haydn from today. She LOVES to wear her bike helmet!! Tried to get a picture of her curls!! She and Hannah are back to their normal selves. In the one picture you can see Haydn chasing after Hannah as she is driving away!!
4 comments:
Love, love, love the curls shot! Funny about Hannah driving away. However,I don't think anyone will ever leave Haydn too far in the dust!!
I laughed out loud at the photo of haydn chasing after hannah! too funny! i'm sure she's glad to be back home, and maybe even hannah is a tiny bit glad to have her back! :)
Hilarious!! They are too cute....love that car!
I also was laughing out loud at these pics! I set the one of Hannah leaving Haydn in the dust as the background on my computer! Too funny!
Post a Comment