Took Hannah to VBS this morning and then meet mom 1/2 way to drop off Haydn. She is staying in MA until Sunday. I drove back to DM and did some shopping bought a cute t-shirt for Vada! How can you resist little clothes?! Kayren called me and said they were having a big sale at Children's Place ran to Valley West and bought Vada her t-shirt. She was still at the mall so went to Younkers and looked around with her until it was time to pick up Hannah. We ate lunch at McDonald's and then went to the WDM aquatic center for 3 HRS!! Was a lot of fun. Wes got home from work, ate supper and then went miniature golfing! Something Hannah has never done. I haven't been for a few years myself either. So a fun day all around!! Hannah likes Haydn being gone. She calls it "quiet time" well I tell her it is "quiet" when she is gone too!! Maybe hit the zoo sometime this weekend too. Tomorrow is her last day at vacation bible school. She has had a lot of fun this week.
4 comments:
Cute pics. I think I can see an upcoming Tiger with Hannah's putting techniques!!! Sounds like a fun day! We've had alot of fun with Haydn too!Funny about her thoughts of "quiet time"!
I bet Wes loved getting a golf club in her hand! That's a real cute pic of the 2 of them!
Well you guys should have slept well last night--what a busy day! I LOVE that pic of Wes and Hannah, too. She is so sweet!
awesome photos. it looks like you guys had a fun time. who won???? hannah could probably beat me!!! we'll have to go mini golfing when we go to the ozarks in Sept!
Post a Comment