Today Haydn lost her 1st tooth. It has been sort of loose for a good month or so. Just in the last 2 days has it gotten more loose. This morning she must of been wiggling it more for at lunch time you could see the back of the tooth. She would get a kleenex and wiggle it, show me all the blood on the kleenex. Right before she ate lunch she went into the bathroom and pulled it!! NO TEARS whatsoever!! Polar opposite of her sister!! She was so excited to go to girl scouts after lunch to show all her friends. She is VERY excited to show her teacher tomorrow!! My mom has made her a tooth pillow but we do not have it yet. Haydn has wrote a note to the tooth fairy explaining how she lost it!! After girl scouts we treated her to orange leaf (treat for all of us)!!
4 comments:
Congratulations to Haydn on loosing her 1st tooth! Very exciting! I didn't know she was in Girl Scouts, I bet she loves it. And I love that you celebrated at Orange Leaf!
You guys always have so much fun. I love the mug for the teacher. What a creative idea.
Congrats on your tooth, Munchkin! Feel bad u don't have your tooth fairy pillow. Very brave pulling it out by yourself! Cool to celebrate at Orange Leaf!
Way to go, Haydn! Love your glazed pottery, too!
Post a Comment