Friday, April 29, 2011

new look



The girls and I went to Merle Hay Mall on Wednesday after school. In the mall there is a wild animal exhibit. We have been there before but the baby black bear was not there, well he was on Wednesday. Hannah was very happy to see him. They also have wolves, fox, skunks, snakes ferrets and many more! After that we headed to Claire's. Hannah got a wild hair that she wanted a pair of fake glasses. So she and Haydn bought these glasses with their own money and have been wearing them ever since!

2 comments:

Nana said...

Man, if they had to wear glasses, they'd have a fit!! Haydn has some funky frames picked out!! They both look really cute!

Kayren said...

LOVE the glasses!!!! I didn't know that MHM had an animal exhibit. Where is it at? I'll have to take the kids to it this week.