We have enjoyed day 2 of spring break. We have been outside playing on the swingset, flying kites, picnic lunches and parks two days in a row!! We are loving our 50 close to 60 degree weather!
looks like fun. we actualy have hung out a bit outside in our yard...I just don't want pukies to get everywhere at the park :o) Hope you have an awesome spring break!
4 comments:
looks like fun. we actualy have hung out a bit outside in our yard...I just don't want pukies to get everywhere at the park :o) Hope you have an awesome spring break!
Great weather to be outside!! Looks like the girls had fun at the park!
Glad the weather cooperated for spring break!
I hope the nice weather is here to stay! It looks like you had some fun at the "spider" park as my kids like to call it!
Post a Comment