Wednesday, April 07, 2010

gift opening

crazy hair pic





Haydn and Beary dancing to the new iPod



getting all of Lily's clothes put into her crib drawer




cinnamon roll breakfast




















This morning when Haydn woke up, like any other morning she called for me to come get her. I had put 4 balloons in her room last night. She did see them at first. I said "look you have balloons in your room". she said "how did they get in here, I was sleeping all night? I told her I put them in there after she fell asleep. We came out to the living room and she saw her baby crib first and said "this is just like Stella's"! She also got rain boots and a iPod for her build a bear. She has wanted rain boots forever. Along with an iPod for Beary. Anytime we are at Jordan Creek Mall we walk into Build A Bear to look around. She always gravitates to the iPod and cell phone. After the Y we went to Pizza Ranch. Haydn LOVES pizza.

3 comments:

Nana said...

Happy Birthday, Munchkin!! Can't believe you are 4 today!! Looks like you had a special day! Balloons in your room, new crib and rain boots, and eating at Pizza Ranch for lunch. It doesn't get any better!!!! You are a very sweet little girl who is loved by many!!!!!!!!!!!!

J and C said...

Yes, Happy Birthday!

Kayren said...

She was so cute on the phone today! I had no idea that there was such a thing as an ipod for build a bears!! learn something new each day! Sure sounds like she has had an awesome birthday!