One minute Hannah was talking to me this afternoon and then the next she was asleep. For some reason how her mouth is open in the picture is funny to me, so that is why the close up of her!! Haydn has been getting out of her bed every now and then. She will crawl under her bed and sleep like this until I move her. I don't know why she does it, nor does it look comfortable! She still does not get out of bed or should I say her bedroom on her own! She will call for me when she wakes in the mornings and after she wakes from her afternoon nap to come get her (she is always in her bed at this point)!!
7 comments:
Haydn is so dang cute these days, she is such a good little helper. Maye she is so tired from all the running around helping she does in the mournings, it's too cute. i hope i have a girl next.
Gosh, doesn't look too comfortable to me either, the way Haydn will get under her bed! Strange! Hannah must of been pooped out!!
Cute pics! Love the polka dot bedding!
Yep, Hannah must of been wiped out! Funny! And Haydn is a crazy girl moving her bed to the floor!!! what a crack-up!!!
Funny pics! Can't believe how wiped out H is!
omg, that is so funny about Haydn! I can't beleive she gets herself under the bed like that!
Oh I remember being able to sleep like that when I was a kid!! Too cute!
Post a Comment