Hannah is spending a few days in Mt Ayr. Mom and dad do this each summer. Each grandchild gets to stay in MA without other siblings. Hannah is first, she is busy 3 of the 4 weeks of July. It is amazing how talkative Haydn has been. It is like you can tell her mind is spinning with so much to say. I have painted to finger/toenails. Played a lot outside today, beautiful weather here. She is pretty easy to entertain.
7 comments:
How cute. I love the second pic of her...it needs to be in a frame! :) I'm sure it's fun to have one on one time with H2! :)
I love her on her bike & pulling her scooter along. Looks like she is having fun even without big sister!
Such a nice tradition for each of the grandchildren to spend some special time with your parents! And so nice for you to have one on one time with each of the girls!
You guys are so lucky living close to your parents! I'm so jealous. That's awesome.
What is Haydn pulling behind her bike?
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, doesn't look like Haydn is missing big sister! But big sister isn't missing her either!! Is that a sled she is pulling? Glad you can have some one-on-one with Haydn
yes, Haydn is pulling a baby sled behind her bike!
omg, all these pics are hilarious! i love the one of her riding her bike and pulling her scooter, and her funny face! Looks like Haydn is not missing Hannah too much!
Post a Comment